Guest Book

Please let us know what you think. and remember be kind

Add Comment

Alix Freda on November 20, 2019 at 8:50 PM said:

Do not contact any other spell caster to help you so that you will not fall into the wrong hands. Contact DOCTOR IYOHA at driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com to help you with your fertility, ex back, a love spell, a herbal medicinal cure and you will get awesome results. This man website is https://driyohasolutiontemple.weebly.com and he has helped so many people there. I met this man same through a testimony online and it has been a wonderful experience of a life time. I am very happy i did. He helped me get pregnant. I am Alix Freda . I am from Colorado, US. I have contacted 3 spell casters before i met DOCTOR IYOHA. I didn't know why i didn't contact him at first. I would have been through my pain for the past 6 years trying to find the right spell caster who can help me with my problem. I have been married to my husband for 15 years and i have not had one single issue. No woman on earth will be happy for this. I did all i could to hold a home until i started seeking help from spell casters. I had went to various hospital here in Colorado and they said my womb cannot conceive a child. I have spent alot of money finding a solution until i met DOCTOR IYOHA. I feel like shedding tears at this point. My problem is gone. I can bodily say my problem is gone for the past 15 years of marriage. If you are reading this testimony, you will share with me my Joy. Contact this spell caster at driyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com and his website at https://driyohasolutiontemple.weebly.com or call : +1 (407) 337-9869
mira james on November 20, 2019 at 4:09 PM said:

URGENT AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY WINNING DR OJOKA
am from canada, would want to tell you all that i was able to put an end to my divorce issue and restore my marriage again, because i never wanted it to happen. i don’t know what came over my husband that he was filling for divorce, i etried to talk him out of it when he told me and he didn’t listen to me, i had no other option than to seek for the help of a spell caster and now am glad i did. Because if not for the help of spell, i don’t know what would have become of me by now because i loved my husband so much that i couldn’t stand loosing him. The spell worked like magic with the way and manner my husband change and started showing love instead of the divorce he was planning. i just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it. [DROJOKASPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL .COM OR WHATS APP HIM +2348144172934 was were i got the help to restore my marriage]
Diana Luis on November 19, 2019 at 11:10 PM said:

Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled withs sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mohammed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr  Mohammed. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Mohammed real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348134493948
Diana Luis on November 19, 2019 at 11:09 PM said:

Hey,I'm so excited my broken Marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled withs sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mohammed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Dr  Mohammed. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Mohammed real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: monicaspiritualtemple@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348134493948
Jane Micheal on November 19, 2019 at 10:43 PM said:

I read on an article concerning doctor stella on google and I contacted her in regards to my husband and I health, we both have genital herpes and we have been battling with this disease over two years now, so finally God has used Doctor Stella to make our biggest dream come true. We recieved the herbs Dr. Stella sent us and we used them accordingly to the instructions that was given to us and finally my husband and I was cured totally from Genital Herpes and I am so grateful today for what this great doctor has done in my life and for putting all my enemies into shame, this same doctor can help you today and forever, all you just have to do is to contact him and explain your problems to him and surely he will help you, your dreams and goals in life will come through, you can contact doctor on whatsApp and website on +2348157471852, E-Mail -doctorstellaidemudia@gmail.com and doctorstellaidemudia@yahoo.com, Website ist doctorstellaidemudia. weebly .com
Gail Kelley on November 19, 2019 at 8:22 PM said:

I need a powerful spell caster to bring back my ex
I just have to share this testimony, seeing is believing. I met with The Great Dr. Lee. He is a true and real Psychics. He brought back my ex for me free of charge within 48 hours. I insisted I will not meet with my ex again because of the many bad experiences I have had with fake spell casters from Africa and Asia. I go to the doctor and not believing things will work out well, not until I got Johnson my husband back in my life again. The Great Dr. Lee is real, trustworthy and based in Europe and the United States. You have nothing to lose or worry about here. Contact The Great Dr. Lee directly via [ dr.lee@priestusa.co.uk ]. Phone Number: +1(510) 335-6439, Whatsapp Number: +1(512) 537-7128 You are in safe hands. he is always ready to help. A trial will convince you. Contact him today.

Gail Kelley from Las Vegas NV, USA
CURE TO HERPES:oscardilan68@yahoo.com on November 19, 2019 at 1:33 PM said:

HOW I GET FREE FROM HERPES AFTER 8 DAYS

My name is Paulson Hooker,i am from USA.I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor OSCAR DILAN, I have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now and I have try several means to get rid of it, but there was no solution to it because my doctor told me at the hospital that herpes has no cure.I have being scam by several people on internet who claim that they have herpes cure.but I never gave up, until I saw a post,posted by JACK WILSON. when I saw her testimony I was happy because she make a statement that the herbal doctor medicine is for free. after reading the testimony,so I collect the herbal doctor email and mail him about my herpes that I need cure and 4 hours later he replied my mail, and told me to send him my details about my self and after that he told me that his herbal medicine is free and that the only thing that I need to do, is to provide money that he will use in getting the herbal medicine preparation done and I told him that he should give me 2/3 days to get the money amd we keep on sending mail to each other and using phone calls to communicate and three days later I got the money that he request for in getting the items and I send it to him he email me that he has purchase the items that he is about to prepare the herbal medicine and after the preparation he send the herbal medicine to me via fedex and he also give me the guide line on how to use the herbal medicine and after using it for 8 days as he told me, then I went for medical checkup at the hospital and I was so surprise that the doctor congratulate me that am now herpes negative and I was so happy because at last am free from herpes and also I want to thank WILSON for using doctor OSCAR DILAN to cure my herpes and another testimony is that two of my friend who also have herpes that contacted doctor OSCAR DILAN for their own cure have also been cured from herpes and now they are also herpes NEGATIVE like me and if you have herpes or any other disease and you want to get rid of it, DR OSCAR DILAN is the best DR to cure it. If you want to be sharing the same testimony that am sharing with other who has being cure by him kindly contact doctor OSCAR DILAN via this email: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS... .... DR OSCAR GOT ALL CURE AND REMEDY TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN SUFFER FROM AND ALSO SPECIALISES IN THE FOLLOWING:

(1) If you want your ex-back.
(2) If you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10) if you are unable to satisfy your wife sex desire due to low err action.
(11) If your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose or over flows.
(12) If your work refuse to pay you, people owing you.
(13) Solve a land issue and get it back.
(14) Did your family Denny you of your right?
(15) Do you have a low sperm count?
(16) Are you contesting for any political position in your country?
(17) Case solves E.T.C

You are free to contact him at ( oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS... ) ..... CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ALL ANSWERS TO ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS......YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS on November 19, 2019 at 1:31 PM said:

Read Up My Story Today as my story is a very special and unique one as is not like the numerous advert you always see online and also I want to be 100% sincere and truthful to you that there can never be any other online spell caster that can help you bring back your EX BACK to you other than DR OSCAR DILAN as he alone is 100% effective,dynamic and very reliable as 99.9% of other spell casters are not for real and can never help you solve your problems at all instead they will complicate your present condition OK SO BE WISE AND ALSO BE WARNED AND CONTACT DR OSCAR DILAN TODAY... MY OWN LIFE STORY / EXPERIENCES IS BELOW:


My Name is Mark Kelvin, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSCAR DILAN has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM as you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR OSCAR DILAN for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
(12) Winning of lottery
(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
(14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
(15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL...
(16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT OSCAR DILAN AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED LEONARD CAPTAIN FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

Email: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM ...... YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
Danelieigh on November 19, 2019 at 2:56 AM said:

This is the popular tips that will definitely fulfill the need of tracking text messages of the
suspect from another phone. Whether you are a loving spouse or caring parent that is willing to
know the text messages of respective ones, through those above-listed tips, implementing tracking
task will be easier. It is really very much easier for one to use all those because of the
user-friendly interface. send an e-mail to INFO@KENHOWARDPI.COM today for a solution to your
cheating spouse problems.
The calls dropped or received by the target can be accessed easily. In addition to this, the
deleted call logs can be hacked as well. You don’t have to worry as it will automatically save on
the control panel.
michael on November 19, 2019 at 2:55 AM said:

If you have lost your bitcoins to theft or scam or access to a cryptocurrency wallet due to hardware failure, data corruption, lost passwords, or for any other reason, you need to work with trusted experts to ensure that your files are recovered and remain secure. Recently, cryptocurrencies have generated tremendous interest among investors and internet privacy advocates, and currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin have soared in value over the past year, making them targets to scammers, Logical Metrics has led the data recovery industry in technological development. Unlike competitors, their rates aren’t based on a percentage of the recovered funds, but rather the complexity of the case. Recovery begins as soon as you provide the required information and service fee, so you have complete peace of mind as your case progresses. Contact michael@btc-recovery.com to recover your lost bitcoins to scammers and fake hackers.
Gail Kelley on November 18, 2019 at 6:05 PM said:

I need a powerful spell caster to bring back my ex
I just have to share this testimony, seeing is believing. I met with The Great Dr. Lee. He is a true and real Psychics. He brought back my ex for me free of charge within 48 hours. I insisted I will not meet with my ex again because of the many bad experiences I have had with fake spell casters from Africa and Asia. I go to the doctor and not believing things will work out well, not until I got Johnson my husband back in my life again. The Great Dr. Lee is real, trustworthy and based in Europe and the United States. You have nothing to lose or worry about here. Contact The Great Dr. Lee directly via [dr.carrollee [at] gmail. com]. Phone Number: +1(289) 809-2706, Whatsapp Number: +1(512) 537-7128 You are in safe hands. he is always ready to help. A trial will convince you. Contact him today. Website: https://drcarrollee.weebly.com/

Gail Kelley from Las Vegas NV, USA
SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS on November 18, 2019 at 12:10 PM said:

Read Up My Story Today as my story is a very special and unique one as is not like the numerous advert you always see online and also I want to be 100% sincere and truthful to you that there can never be any other online spell caster that can help you bring back your EX BACK to you other than DR OSCAR DILAN as he alone is 100% effective,dynamic and very reliable as 99.9% of other spell casters are not for real and can never help you solve your problems at all instead they will complicate your present condition OK SO BE WISE AND ALSO BE WARNED AND CONTACT DR OSCAR DILAN TODAY... MY OWN LIFE STORY / EXPERIENCES IS BELOW:


My Name is Mark Kelvin, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSCAR DILAN has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM as you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR OSCAR DILAN for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
(12) Winning of lottery
(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
(14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
(15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL...
(16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT OSCAR DILAN AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED LEONARD CAPTAIN FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

Email: oscardilan68@yahoo.com OR oscardilan68@hotmail.com OR oscardilan68@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM ...... YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
HOW I GOT MY LOAN $$$$$$$$ on November 18, 2019 at 12:09 PM said:

HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY CALLED ELLIOT OLIVE LOAN COMPANY

Hello to All across the globe, I am Martha Loiussa, currently living in NEW YORK now, USA. I am a widow at the moment with 2 kids and I was stuck in a financial situation in April 2019 and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not fall prey to those hoodlums out there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I meet Mr ELLIOT OLIVE the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr ELLIOT OLIVE if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… ( elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@gmail.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@hotmail.com ) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr ELLIOT OLIVE today for your loan

They offer all kind of categories of loan they

Short term loan (5_10years)
Long term loan (20_40)
Media term loan(10_20)
They offer loan like
Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan .......
Student loan..........,Business start up loan
Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etc
Email..........( elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@gmail.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@hotmail.com )
When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Mr ELLIOT OLIVE loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Martha Loiussa direct you Good Luck.... HS EMAIL IS : elliotoliveloanfirm@yahoo.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@gmail.com OR elliotoliveloanfirm@hotmail.com .
Tamara Gairbekov on November 18, 2019 at 8:44 AM said:

I shot myself in the foot by NOT negotiating with the collection agencies from removing me from the noty list. After paying off a +$8k car loan that went to collections in 2016 NOT knowing I was able to negotiate such deals. Now the company won’t get my name off & the collection won't leave my credit report even after the debt has been paid thus killing my credit. I called King Zeus on +1 4 0 7 9 0 0 6 2 9 9 after reading about his services on Youtube credit fix videos and he was able to remove the collection from my report in 3 days & also raised my score. This is absolutely miraculous and I'm telling y'all that he's a GENIUS!
walden on November 18, 2019 at 2:47 AM said:

After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr Paul who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48 hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via: astoriashrine@gmail.com or directly  WhatsApp: +2349051441669 Dr Paul...

Add Comment

DOUBLE L RANCH  11596 FM 236   VICTORIA, TEXAS